MINERAL YELLOW FORTE is a natural agent based on nutrient-rich plant oils. It is intended to increase the resistance of plants to diseases and environmental stresses. It is used foliarly at the onset of the disease and/or immediately before/after environmental stress.
MINERAL YELLOW FORTE is permitted for use in organic production – no withdrawal period
- Purpose: Especially in organic production and gardening cultivation can limit disease to the extent that no significant damage to plants and crop is caused. In particular, it limits the development of powdery mildew, gray mold, etc. It is an effective help in all cases where the use of fungicides it is not possible or permitted. Significantly reduces the amount of fungicides if they are used.
- Impact: Functioning in all above ground parts of the plant. At the latest within 30 minutes penetrates into the plant through the epidermis of leaves and other above-ground parts. In multiple repetitions in a shorter period of time it stops the development of diseases and injuries due to environmental impacts (especially on garden and in organic production).
- Usage: For spraying of all kinds of plants with 8% solution (80 ml for 1 l of solution or 800 ml for 10l of solution). Spray once per day, at least 3 repetitions, every other day. Before use mix the product well, strain the measured quantity through a sieve and mix in water. Stir well. Prepare as much solution as you need for a single spray. Begin spraying with the first signs of disease or injury due to environmental influences.
WARNING: The use of MINERAL YELLOW FORTE and MINERAL RED FORTE should be at least 48 hours apart.
- Properties: The concentrate liquid is white in color, emulsion, with a pleasant odor; the solution is a liquid of a pale white color, emulsion, a light pleasant odor.
- Packaging: The quantity is indicated on the first page of the label on the packaging. Concentrate: 0,5 l, 3 l, 20 l; solution, ready for use in a spray bottle: 0,5 l
- Storage: Keep stored in the original container in a dry and dark place, at temperatures between 10 ° C and 25 ° C. Keep away from food, drink, animal feeds and inaccessible to children.
- Shelf life: The product is consumed within three years from the date of production. Production date is printed on the packaging of the product.
- Packaging management: Wash and dispose of packaging as municipal waste.
Production: AS AN d.o.o., Celovška cesta 69 c, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija,