MINERAL RED FORTE is a natural agent based on nutrient-rich plant oils. Effectively increases plant resistance to pests. It is used foliarly, immediately after the initial appearance of pests.
MINERAL RED FORTE is permitted for use in organic production – no withdrawal period
- Purpose: Especially in organic production and gardening cultivation, it can limit the number of pest to the point that no significant damage to the plants and crop is caused. In particular, it effectively limits the occurance of aphids, colorado beetle, fleas, caterpillars, scale bugs and greenhouse whiteflies. If instructions are followed properly, it is an effective help in cases where the use of insecticides is not possible or allowed. At the same time, it significantly reduces the amount of insecticides needed to achieve optimal plant protection.
- Impact: Functioning in all of the above-ground plant parts. Within 30 minutes of application, it is absorbed through the leaf epidermis and other above-ground plant parts. In successfully repeated repetitions in a shorter period of time, it effectively stops pest-feeding and thus damage caused to the plants. It also greatly reduces pest spreading.
- Usage: For spraying of all types of plants with 8% solution (80 ml for 1 l of solution or 800 ml for 10 l of solution). Spray once per day, at least 3 repetitions every second day. Before use mix the product well, strain the measured quantity through a sieve and mix in water. Stir well. Prepare as much solution as you need for a single spray. Use with the appearance of the first pests.
WARNING: The use of MINERAL YELLOW FORTE and MINERAL RED FORTE should be at least 48 hours apart.
- Properties: the concentrate liquid is white in color, emulsion, with a pleasant odor; the solution is a liquid of a pale white color, emulsion, a light pleasant odor.
- Packaging: the quantity is indicated on the packaging. Concentrate: 0,5 l, 3 l, 20 l; Solution, ready for use in a spray bottle 0,5 l
- Storage: Keep stored in the original container in a dry and dark place, at temperatures between 10 ° C and 25 ° C. Keep away from food, drink, animal feeds and inaccessible to children.
- Shelf life: The product is consumed within three years from the date of production. Production date is printed on the packaging of the product.
- Packaging management: Wash and dispose of packaging as municipal waste.
Production: AS AN d.o.o., Celovška cesta 69 c, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija