MINERAL BLUE is a natural plant extract rich in nutrients designed to promote balanced growth and optimal development aboveground parts of plants. It greatly contributes to the higher quantity and quality of the crop.
MINERAL BLUE is permitted for use in organic production – no withdrawal period
- Purpose: Balanced growth and optimal development of all aboveground plant parts (stems, shoots, leaves, flowers, fruits).
- Impact: Watering the soil affects mainly to the aboveground parts of plants, it penetrates through the roots within 30 minutes and spreads with the juices upwards through the plant. With the help of plant juices, it is distributed throughout the plant and supplies all the cells with the necessary nutrients for growth and development.
- Usage: Watering of all kinds of plants with 4% solution (40 ml for 1 l solution or 400 ml for 10 l solution). Recommended watering with a solution 2 – 3 x at intervals of 7 – 10 days, during the period of intensive growth: for the first time 14 days after the emergence seeds from the soil, when the plant develops 2-3 real leaves and/or 7 – 10 days after transplanting seedlings, perennials in spring in the phase of intense growth.
The dry soil should be first watered with clean water, then with a solution of MINERAL BLUE. Before use mix the product well, strain the measured quantity through a sieve and mix in to the water. Stir well. Prepare as much solution as you need for a single watering.
- Properties: The concentrate fluid is brownish in color, with a strong ammonia odor.
- Packaging: The quantity is indicated on the packaging. Concentrate: 1 l, 3 l, 20 l
- Storage: Keep stored in the original container in a dry and dark place, at temperatures between 10 ° C and 25 ° C. Keep away from food, drink, animal feeds and inaccessible to children.
- Shelf life: The product is consumed within three years from the date of production. Production date is printed on the packaging of the product.
- Packaging management: Wash and dispose of packaging as municipal waste.
Production: AS AN d.o.o., Celovška cesta 69 c, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija